Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"All About Me" Posters

This week with our Back to School theme, we are getting to know the friends in our class. I made these posters with large construction paper. I had 6 open spaces, a long one on the top, a long one on the bottom, and four squares in the middle. Let me show you my example before I explain further.
The top part was for their name. They could decorate it any way they wished. The bottom part was for their family. (Mine's a big one, if you didn't already know from reading this.) The four middle boxes were as follows: Favorite Food; Pets or Favorite Animals; What you like to do for fun; What you want to be when you grow up. I just printed out the little labels on colored paper. The kids spent most of the morning working on these.

Then we shared them at group time and I hung them up so everyone could get to know the friends in our class!
The kids were excited to show their parents at pick-up time!

No comments: